The store is out of my favorites, hardly any thig on the shelves.Get home with out dated products and inner protective seals broken on packages.

Tonight the cashier closed the lane right in front of me without even a word. I said something to the manager, he just stood there and didn't say anything either. With a new Ingles and Publix opening in Greeneville, one would think they would be trying to keep customers, not drive them away. All my grocery and gas business will be going to the new Ingles come Feb.

11.What a shame to lose a 50 year loyal customer.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Food City. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Publix that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Food City.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Food City to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Food City?

Comments