Food City - Meat department

#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601.I have a serious complaint.

I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the meat department. He stated will be getting loss prevention to review this and nothing has been done. It is still going on. The complaint is serving unsafe meat, which could actually make an elderly person or child very sick.

The meat department Manager making employees take reduced meat and put extra date time on this by seasoning and marinating the meat and putting it in metal pans in the show case to sell. I have a few photos of this and this is also seen by the companies camera with Store Manager knowing.

I know that when they did this review they was just concerned about appearance.So does our health really matter?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 13 #1212013 Johnson City, Tennessee

The S. Roan Street Food City treats my mom like dirt. She is handicapped by having very painful arthritis. Some days she can hardly walk and is unable to finish her shopping. She likes to have the perishables bagged together so she can take them inside when she gets home, leaving the rest of the groceries (non-perishables) in the car until I can unload them for her. Time and time again she has asked politely for this to be done. One bagger didn't know what "perishables" were. Another one got smart with her. Others hold up each item and ask in a smirky kind of way how she wants it bagged. They also overload the bags. I have suggested that she shop at another store but Food City is just a couple miles from her house. It does no good to complain to the manager.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.