Red Bank, Tennessee
2.0

I hate food city.They replaced all of the Bilo stores in our town and now the produce is terrible, and they don't carry half the things I like.

Not to mention that the prices are not any better than they ever were despite all the bragging.

FIVE different times now I have cut open fruit or other produce to find something like this below.Mangoes, pears, avocados… They all look OK on the outside, and rotten on the inside.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Food City and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Publix that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Food City.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Food City to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Food City?

Comments

Hixson, Tennessee, United States #1349055

I use to use the pharmacy at Food City because I was a customer since Shanna was there! Now they have Tony who acts like he cares about the customers but I heard him talking about them when they leave! I'm very disappointed and sad that I ever did business with them!

Your the *** that bought it like that lol.

Sounds like a growers issue and not a grocery store issue. Believe it or not grocery stores,( all grocer stores) do not grow their own produce, so what are they suppose to do slice everything before selling.